Easy Steak Salad
Not only is this main course easy, it’s delicious. Make a delicious, healthy meal in minutes.
- Start with a pan seared steak, preferably medium-rare. See recipe here.
- While letting your just-cooked steak rest, prepare a bed of your favorite baby greens.
- Thinly slice meat against grain and place on bed of lettuce or greens.
- Top with chopped red onion, parsley, toasted sesame seeds (not shown), and crushed garlic.
- Add tomato and hard-boiled egg.
- Finish with salt, pepper and your favorite vinaigrette dressing.
That’s it! Delicious, healthy meal in minutes. My favorite dressing is a vinaigrette made with Ume Plum vinegar. The vinegar imparts a unique pizzazz all it’s own. It’s salty, flavorful and not too tart. Not only that, it’s a raw, unfiltered, fermented (probiotics!) vinegar that’s so well flavored you don’t need much else other than extra virgin olive oil. Makes for a quick, delicious dressing.