Detox Bentonite Clay Bath | Heavy Metal & Mercury Chelation
Living healing clays have been used by cultures throughout history for their nutrients, and to help rid the body of toxins. Many animals eat dirt and clay to help remove poisons from their systems, or during times of illness. Recently, healing clays like Bentonite Clay have once again been gaining popularity for internal and external detoxification.
What is Bentonite Clay?
Bentonite, is extremely powerful and effective. It can be used externally as a clay poultice, mud pack or a bath. Not all clays are equal, and you must be careful which clay you use. Bentonite should be a grey/cream color and anything bordering “pure white” is suspect. It has a very fine, velveteen feel, and is odorless and non-staining. Bentonite Clay is composed of aged volcanic ash. The name comes from the largest known deposit of Bentonite Clay located in Fort Benton, Wyoming.
What Does it do?
Bentonite Clay is a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite is known for its ability to magnetically absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities and chemicals. It is a swelling clay. When it becomes mixed with water it rapidly swells open like a highly porous sponge. The toxins are drawn into the “sponge” through electrical attraction and once there, they are bound.
What To Expect
The feeling is almost indescribable. The first time I used the clay in a bath, I literally saw black, metallic particles coming from the pores of my skin. I saw them coming from my stomach, and could not believe what I was seeing. The magnetic pull is so strong that you will be overcome with an urge to get out of the tub. I felt drained afterward, but then within hours, felt completely revived and clear headed. The clay bath was the most intense detox I have done at once. Since I have old mercury fillings, I packed the clay on my face while in the bath. If you have a lot of heavy metal or mercury toxins in your body, it will take several baths to remove them.
Bentonite Clay Binds Toxins With Negative Charge
Bentonite clay carries a strong negative charge which bonds to the positive charge in many toxins. When it comes in contact with a toxin, chemical or heavy metal, the clay will absorb the toxin and release it’s minerals for the body to use. Bentonite also helps get oxygen to cells as it pulls excess hydrogen and allows the cells to replace it with oxygen instead. Bentonite clay is a common ingredient in detox and cleansing products. It has an alkalizing effect on the body and when taken correctly, it can help balance gut bacteria.
Amazing Benefits of Bentonite Clay
There is strong evidence that bentonite clay can reverse autism, fetal alcohol syndrome, and types of dementia caused by heavy metals.
- Digestive disturbances like acid reflux, constipation, bloating, and gas
- Skin and allergy issues
- Provide minerals for the body
- Speed recovery from vomiting and diarrhea
- Oral health
- Speeds healing of skin problems
In a study from Arizona State University, bentonite clay was found to be highly effective at killing MRSA as well as Salmonella, and E.Col.
How to use Bentonite Clay:
Bentonite (and other clays) are staples in my homemade stash of remedies.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Do not let healing clays like Bentonite come in to contact with anything metal, is this will reduce the effectiveness. I mix with water in a glass jar with a plastic lid by shaking well or using a plastic whisk. If you take it internally, do not take within an hour of food for best results and do not take within 2 hours of medications or supplements as it might reduce their effectiveness. Check with your doctor before using if you have any medical condition.
- On the Skin: Externally, apply a paste of bentonite clay and water on any skin irritation like blemishes, insect bites, cuts, skin itching or burns. Leave it on until it dries and wash off. This is said to be especially calming to skin itching from eczema, psoriasis, chicken pox, etc.
- Skin Poultice for Bites/Burns/Cuts/Stings: For more severe issues, create a poultice by putting a thick layer of clay on the skin and applying a wet gauze or cloth over it. Wrap the area and leave the poultice on, changing every 2 hours.
- Face Mask: For smooth and healthy skin, make a paste of bentonite and water and apply to face as a mask (a similar mask is used in many spas). Leave on for 20 minutes and wash off.
- Detox Bath: For an intense detox, follow the bath instructions that come with LL’s magnetic clay. This bath provides the most healing benefits.
- For Baby Powder: Plain Bentonite Clay makes a very soothing baby powder for use when there is infection or redness. It can also be made into a clay “mask” to help speed recovery in this area.
- For Internal Cleansing: Drink 1 teaspoon most days in glass of water to help improve digestion.
- For Pets: For pets that are sick, vomiting or showing signs of illness, add Bentonite to water or mix and give orally with a dropper or syringe without the needle. It can quickly help them recover, and possible prevent serious illnesses.
- For Radiation: Bentonite has been shown to help reduce radiation exposure.
- Parasites: It is also helps in parasite removal.
- Autism: Click here
Again, not all clays are equal. I’ve thoroughly researched the clays, and have found LL’s magnetic clay to be pure, effective, and very high quality. Other bentonite clays I’ve tried were not effective. LL’s is the best I’ve found, and you will not find a better price. If you decide to purchase, please do so from my site. I think it’s a great way to improve your health. The best price is found below, on Amazon.